This questionare helps to undertake high level evaluation of automation potential and сheck the compliance of your expectiations to EasyRPA platform delivery model.Please, contact our RPA expert for futher complex process qualification.
1. How much net time does the process take to execute in minutes?
2. On average, how repetitive are processes (executions per month)?
3. How regular or predictable is the process (seasonality or peak volumes)?
Regular (every week) or predictable (event-based peaks)
4. What is the typical percentage of human errors within the process?
5. Is the process rule-based or variable?
Very Variable - no rules to complete the process are explicitly defined
Rather Variable - >=8 ways to complete the process
Mixed - 5-7 ways to complete the process
Rather Rule Based - 2-4 ways to complete the process
Strictly Rule Based - Process is completed the same way every time
6. Please select all the options that describe the process.
Non-digital data input
Standardized and structured data input
The data is sensitive
Complex IT infrastructure
Non-strutured input type
7. Do you expect the process or applications used in it to change in the coming year?
8. Do you have RPA-automated processes?
9. How many automated processes do you have?
10. Which platform did you use?
11. Do you have your own RPA CoE or in-house resourses for RPA implementation?
12. How would you rate the efficiency of the Citizen-led model (the implementation is the responsibility of the client and non-technical employees)?
13. Are you ready to entrust the development to an RPA service provider (e.g., IBA Group)?
14. Can you ensure in-house L1/L2 support?
15. Do you require 24/7 support?
I give my consent for IBA Group to process my personal data.